RPG MO RPG MO

The devs are still updating this game after 3 years of working on it and I have had a blast playing it. Simple to get into, but a lot of learning needed to master RPG MO.

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Sigh :(

I now this game will be super awesome, but right now my game is like frozen or something. Right after you get out of begging I got the next mission and every time I click saving Zero or the city and save or not save it brings me to the front page were u have to click the space bar. Then when I try to load the file it doesn't give me the option to and if I click continue I get a green screen of nothing... Help please if anyone know whats the problem.

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

Good job keep up the good work

I know this is your beta and version .02 so that's why it did not get a to bad score from me. I had fun playing this for like 3 mins and good luck on making it collection.

Card Game! Card Game!

No Purpose...

I give it a 3 for the work you put into it, but other then that it serves no purpose. No 21 or poker? :\ You should of spent more time in making a fun and nice looking poker or 21 game. Maybe even have some jokes in there if your a funny person.