Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Ugh

Well. Not once in the so called 15 minutes I laughed, too much gay, too much gay, too much long video, too much insulting to the tenth degree. But Good working on it so I give you a 5. But then again you seceded all the requirements it needed to score high in Newgrounds. So this half score will not do anything.

"Let's play" "Let's play"

Neverhood?

I don't know why but watching that makes me think about the game Neverhood and that's a classic game. I probably was the music. 9/10 It was funny to :)

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

lol had to watch it another time after the first

It's crazy what you can make with just the real voices of stuff and putting them together to make something like that.

Brutality Brutality

Wish there was a second

I always come back and watch this flash, because its 1 of my favorites on this site. It's just to bad there will most likely never be a second 1. But I remember the first time watching this too, O yay dial-up taking over 30 minutes to down load this flash, those were the good old days in 2002-2003. xD

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

This was a great work of art!

I have to give you a 10/10(with I don't do a lot of) because the way you designed all the work and the song is good too.

PS: No wonder sad noodle is so sad, his life job sucks hard and he doen't like PIE!!1

Great job man thumbs up. b^-^d

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Explosm!

I love your flash vids and love more so your daily comics! Glad to see ur work on Newgrounds. My favorite one of ur vids is the Noodles and the Sign 1 and 2. :D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Thats was!

That was amazing art and animation, also awesome story.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

It was nice

I liked it. It had some real life traits in it.

Why I'm a Ninja Why I'm a Ninja

I'm a Ninja too <.<

Dude great story on how you became a Ninja. Since I posted to this you are going to try to hunt me down right? Because if I would post how I became a Ninja. I would have to kill everyone who reads it. Well all be waiting for you if so and fyi I not slouch Ninja(Slounija)

ZSL Extravaganzafestathon ZSL Extravaganzafestathon

Meh

There were a lot of them that were meh and not good, some were fun. But props on using music from Neverhood in 1 of them. :)